This policy sets out the basis on which Jumping Singapore Pte. Ltd. of 148 Yishun Street 11, #01-123, Singapore 760148 (Unique Entity Number 202244129M) (or “we”) collects personal data from you and how we process such data.
By visiting our website https://jumpingsingapore.com (our “Site”) or using the Jumping Singapore App or any other applications or software we provide from time to time (collectively our “App”), you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
Collection of information
1.1 For the purposes outlined in Clause 2, we may collect and process the following information about you:
(a) Information you give us – information that you provide us (which may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site or our App, or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise), for example:
- when you register for an account with us on our Site and in our App;
- when you report any problem to us;
- when you use certain features on our Site or our App;
- when you request any support from us; or
- when you complete any survey or questionnaire we send you.
(b) Information we collect about you – information automatically collected when you visit our Site or use our App, for example:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.2 The retention of the personal data collected are in accordance with our PDPA retention policy.
2 Uses made of the information
2.1 We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- providing, improving and developing our services;
- researching, designing and launching new features or products;
- presenting content and information in our Site and our App in the most effective manner for you and for the device you use;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us in or outside of Singapore;
- responding or taking part in legal proceedings, including seeking professional advice;
- for communications regarding our products and services (please see further details in Clause 2.2 below);
- communicating with you and responding to your questions or requests; and
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
2.2 We intend to use the personal data that you provide to us or we collect from you under Clause 1.1 above to provide you with alerts, updates, materials or information about our products and services, events or promotions by way of email or in-app notifications. The type of products or services that may be offered are our jumping fitness classes, courses, and merchandise including our mini trampolines, jumping accessories and active wear. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe option on our promotion/notification emails.
3 Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services (for example staff engaged in the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment and the provision of support services);
- our business partners and counterparts (on a need-to-know basis only);
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside of Singapore; or
- actual or proposed transferees of our operations (or a substantial part thereof) in or outside of Singapore.
4. Request for removal of class and product reviews left on our branded mobile app and website
4.1 You must submit the request here from the email address used to post the review.
4.2 In order to maintain the integrity of our ratings and reviews:
- We cannot remove blank reviews, negative reviews, low ratings, reviews associated with previously employed staff members, or reviews submitted in error unless they meet the standards described below.
- We can remove reviews that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, tortuous, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, obscene, violent, misleading, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
4.3 Your review constitutes voluntary user content. In posting a review, you represent and warrant that you will not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available User Content if they are unlawful, harmful, tortuous, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, obscene, violent, misleading, defamatory or libelous, invasive of the privacy of another person, or violate any third party rights; or contain corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
4.4 We shall have the sole and absolute right, but not the obligation, to screen, edit, or monitor any User Content, at any time, for any reason, and in our sole discretion may disable or remove any User Content at any time and for any reason without notice.
5 Third-party sites
5.1 Our Site, our App or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
6 TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
6.1 We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
7.1 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
7.2 Any payment transactions will be encrypted using TLS/SSL technology.
7.3 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7.4 We restrict access to personal information to our employees, service providers and contractors on a strictly need-to-know basis and ensure that those persons are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
7.5 We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
7.6 Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
8 Your rights
8.1 You have the right to:
- check whether we hold personal data about you;
- access any personal data we hold about you; and
- require us to correct any inaccuracy or error in any personal data we hold about you.
8.2 Any request under Clause 7.1 may be subject to a small administrative fee to meet our cost in processing your request.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site and our App after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
10 Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding personal data, please address them to:
Jumping Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Blk 148 Yishun Street 11, #01-123, Singapore 760148
Last updated: 25th May 2023