JUMPING SINGAPORE brings rebounding to the communities with the objective of building a more cohesive and healthier Singapore. This National Day, join us LIVE and for FREE on 9th Aug 2021 at one of our special-edition, live-streamed, virtual jumping fitness workout sessions. Let’s jump to a happier, healthier and stronger Singapore.
How To Sign Up For Your Free Jumping Fitness Workout
2) Create and account with your email.
3) Tap on the LIVE STREAM tab on the top menu bar.
4) Goto 9th August schedule.
5) Book into one of the scheduled JUMPLAH sessions, 10am, 11:30am, 3pm and 5pm.
6) If you need any assistance, contact us at 97735538.
Remembering how far we’ve come and renewing our allegiance to our Singapore.
JUMPING SINGAPORE is a social enterprise initiative by New Hope Community Services, a registered charity that provides transitional shelters for displaced and poverty-stricken families and individuals in Singapore. All the proceeds of our business go directly and totally towards funding the social programs undertaken to elevate the lives of the needy. So when you purchase our products and services, you are impacting lives and giving hope of a better future to many disadvantaged people in Singapore. If you wish, you may donate towards the cause of ending homelessness in Singapore by clicking on the donate button.
Safety & Precautions:
1) You are advised not to participate in our fitness workouts if you are pregnant, or have existing medical conditions without first consulting your doctor.
2) Please ensure that your handle bar is securely tightened before the workout begins. For the best rebound effect, please conduct your exercise in the middle of your trampoline at all times. Please keep yourself hydrated by taking regular sips of water between the workout routines.
3) Please jump with proper sports shoes.
4) Exercise at your own pace and do not push yourself to the extreme.
5) If you have just recently been jabbed, please refrain from jumping for about 2 weeks.
Participation in the fitness workouts involves physical activity, which may expose you to the risk of personal injury or property damage. By registering for the workout, you will assume all risks arising directly or indirectly from your participation and agree to fully indemnify New Hope Community Services and Jumping Singapore from and against all injuries, damages or losses.
In other words, be careful. As this is a virtual exercise event, we are not able to supervise you closely.
See you on National Day!
Brought to you by:
In conjunction with: