JUMPING KIDS BY JUMPING SINGAPORE
Helping You Raise Vibrant, Healthy, Brilliant & Happy KIDS With Our Specialized Jumping Curriculum!
Healthy Physical, Mental, & Emotional Development Is Essential for Kids During Their Formative Years
As parents, we want our children to grow into their best potential, vibrant, healthy, curious, laughing, carefree, and enjoying every bit of their childhood. And how it hurts us to see them falling ill frequently, depressed, tired, stressed, unable to focus, and faring poorly in school.
Your children’s health and well-being determine their happiness and success in school, relationships, and life. The modern child is presented with many enticing activities to stretch his mind and stimulate his intellect and creativity. However, holistic growth and development should always include lots of physical play and exercise. According to international guidelines, children six years and above should get at least an hour a day of moderate or vigorous aerobic exercise. They should also participate in muscle-strengthening activities, such as body weight exercises, and bone-strengthening activities, at least three days a week.
Jumping Kids for Singapore Kids
European exercise experts created the Jumping Kids Program to help children develop healthy bodies and minds. Jumping Singapore’s selected instructors, who are also specialized curriculum planners and preschool or elementary educators, customized and structured the system into a graduated series of modules with specific class outcomes for enhanced lesson delivery. The result is a fun, safe and effective aerobics rebounding program designed to keep your children vibrant, healthy and happy.
The 7 Benefits of Jumping Fitness For Children
1) Jumping Fitness strengthens every cell, muscle, organ, and bone in your child’s body. When rebounding, the body weight becomes the resistance that helps to strengthen the entire body while burning away excessive fats. It is a weight-bearing exercise that will help a child build his strength and increase bone density while protecting vulnerable joints.
2) Jumping Fitness burns fats and calories more efficiently than traditional exercises. As a result, it prevents excessive weight gain and reduces the risk of diabetes, cancer, and other severe childhood conditions.
3) Jumping Fitness helps improves digestion and blood circulation, helping the body process and absorb nutrients more efficiently. In this way, it helps to prevent nutritional deficiencies that could adversely impact a child’s growth and development and thwart the body’s ability to heal and repair.
4) Jumping improves posture, balance, and coordination. As kids jump, they sense the gravitational shifts on the trampoline. They respond by adjusting their positions to keep upright and balanced, increasing body awareness, and developing agility and good posture.
5) Jumping improves lymphatic circulation, effectively removing sluggish metabolic wastes and environmental toxins to help children stay vital and active. It also stimulates the production of lymphocytes which are specialized defense cells to boost the children’s immunity to prevent infections and diseases.
6) Jumping helps children to relax, counter depression, and dissipate stress. Like other aerobic exercises, jumping releases endorphins, which help to improve children’s mental well-being. In addition, it gives children a better outlook on life by building confidence, managing anxiety and depression, and increasing self-esteem.
7) Jumping helps strengthen children’s ocular nerves and eye muscles for better eyesight. Shortsightedness has reached alarming proportions in Singapore. Many factors could have contributed to the trend, but we can combat weak eyesight by regular jumping. The eyes are semi-muscular organs that must exercise to be healthy like any other muscle in the body. Jumping causes your child’s eyes to adjust continually to different fields of vision, strengthening the eye muscles and stimulating the vision receptors. It also helps to strengthen the eye lenses to restore and maintain their original shape and function.
Jumping Kids Classes
- Jumping Kids is a one-hour enrichment class for children 5 to 8-year-olds, and 9 to12-year-olds.
- Jumping Kids runs in cycles of 8 weekly classes, which deliver curated jumping routines with specific class outcomes.
- At the end of the 8 weeks, your child will receive a badge of achievement. He would have mastered fundamental, intermediate or advanced jumping techniques depending on his class level. Moreover, you may observe significant improvement in his total wellbeing. He would also have developed friendships with other kid jumpers while having fun interacting with them and executing coordinated jumping moves with them each week.
- Maximum class capacity is 12 kids, with 2 jumping fitness instructors.
- New Agility Classes (for 5 to 8-year-olds) run from 29th Oct 22 to 17th Dec 22.
- New Vitality Classes (for 9 to 12-year-olds) run from 30th Oct 22 to 18th Dec 22
New Jumping Kids Classes Starting October at Parkway Centre, SAFRA Jurong & SAFRA Mt Faber!
Studio Lavie, 1 Marine Parade Central, Parkway Center, #07-07, Singapore 449408
Saturday 1:00pm Agility Classes for 5 to 8-year-olds (commence 29th Oct 22)
Sunday 5:15pm Vitality Classes for 9 to 12-year-olds (commence 30th Oct 22)
SAFRA Jurong, Level 4, Fitness Wing, 333 Boon Lay Way, Singapore 649848
Saturday 4:00pm Agility Classes for 5 to 8-year-olds (commence 29th Oct 22)
Sunday 11:45am Vitality Classes for 9 to 12-year-olds (commence 30th Oct 22)
SAFRA Mount Faber, 2 Telok Blangah Way, Level 1, Singapore 098803
Saturday 11:15am Agility Classes for 5 to 8-year-olds (commence 29th Oct 22)
Sunday 11:30am Vitality Classes for 9 to 12-year-olds (commence 30th Oct 22)
$224, $190 (15% discount with discount code JUMPKIDS before 1st October 2022).
Only 12 slots per class. Please sign up early to avoid disappointment!
Jumping Kids Helps You To Bring Up Happy, Healthy, Balanced Kids
Class: Jumping Kids
Venues: Parkway, Jurong, Mt Faber
Class Capacity: 12 Kids
Duration: 8 weeks
$224, $190 (15% discount with discount code JUMPKIDS by 1st Oct 2022)
Keep Me Informed of New Jumping Fitness Classes
If you like us to keep you informed of new Jumping Fitness class, please fill in the contact form below: