JUMPING KIDS BY JUMPING SINGAPORE
Helping You Raise Vibrant, Healthy, Brilliant & Happy KIDS With Our Specialized Jumping Curriculum!
2023 Jumping Kids Enrichment Classes are now open for registration! The AGILITY Jumping Kids classes for 5-8 year-olds will be available at the Far East, Mt Faber & Parkway studios. Sign your kids up today! The VITALITY Jumping Kids class for 9-12-year-olds will be coming soon. Please call us at 97735538 to register your interest with us!
Healthy Physical, Mental, & Emotional Development Is Essential for Kids During Their Formative Years
As parents, we want our children to grow into their best potential, vibrant, healthy, curious, laughing, carefree, and enjoying every bit of their childhood. And how it hurts us to see them falling ill frequently, depressed, tired, stressed, unable to focus, and faring poorly in school.
Your children’s health and well-being determine their happiness and success in school, relationships, and life. The modern child is presented with many enticing activities to stretch his mind and stimulate his intellect and creativity. However, holistic growth and development should always include lots of physical play and exercise. According to international guidelines, children six years and above should get at least an hour a day of moderate or vigorous aerobic exercise. They should also participate in muscle-strengthening activities, such as body weight exercises, and bone-strengthening activities, at least three days a week.
Jumping Kids for Singapore Kids
European exercise experts created the Jumping Kids Program to help children develop healthy bodies and minds. Jumping Singapore’s selected instructors, who are also specialized curriculum planners and preschool or elementary educators, customized and structured the system into a graduated series of modules with specific class outcomes for enhanced lesson delivery. The result is a fun, safe and effective aerobics rebounding program designed to keep your children vibrant, healthy and happy.
The 7 Benefits of Jumping Fitness For Children
1) Jumping Fitness strengthens every cell, muscle, organ, and bone in your child’s body. When rebounding, the body weight becomes the resistance that helps to strengthen the entire body while burning away excessive fats. It is a weight-bearing exercise that will help a child build his strength and increase bone density while protecting vulnerable joints.
2) Jumping Fitness burns fats and calories more efficiently than traditional exercises. As a result, it prevents excessive weight gain and reduces the risk of diabetes, cancer, and other severe childhood conditions.
3) Jumping Fitness helps improves digestion and blood circulation, helping the body process and absorb nutrients more efficiently. In this way, it helps to prevent nutritional deficiencies that could adversely impact a child’s growth and development and thwart the body’s ability to heal and repair.
4) Jumping improves posture, balance, and coordination. As kids jump, they sense the gravitational shifts on the trampoline. They respond by adjusting their positions to keep upright and balanced, increasing body awareness, and developing agility and good posture.
5) Jumping improves lymphatic circulation, effectively removing sluggish metabolic wastes and environmental toxins to help children stay vital and active. It also stimulates the production of lymphocytes which are specialized defense cells to boost the children’s immunity to prevent infections and diseases.
6) Jumping helps children to relax, counter depression, and dissipate stress. Like other aerobic exercises, jumping releases endorphins, which help to improve children’s mental well-being. In addition, it gives children a better outlook on life by building confidence, managing anxiety and depression, and increasing self-esteem.
7) Jumping helps strengthen children’s ocular nerves and eye muscles for better eyesight. Shortsightedness has reached alarming proportions in Singapore. Many factors could have contributed to the trend, but we can combat weak eyesight by regular jumping. The eyes are semi-muscular organs that must exercise to be healthy like any other muscle in the body. Jumping causes your child’s eyes to adjust continually to different fields of vision, strengthening the eye muscles and stimulating the vision receptors. It also helps to strengthen the eye lenses to restore and maintain their original shape and function.
2023 Jumping Kids Enrichment Classes
1. We are running kids-focused, learning-focused enrichment classes from January 2023. The maximum class capacity is 12 kids, with 2 jumping fitness instructors.
2. Each class delivers curated jumping routines with specific class outcomes.
3. At the end of 6 weeks, your child will receive a badge of achievement. He would have mastered all the fundamental age-appropriate jumping techniques.
4. Physical activity helps children stay healthy, build strong bones and muscles and develop cardiovascular fitness. As your kid jumps regularly, you will notice significant improvement in his total well-being.
5. Children who exercise regularly tend to have longer attention spans in class, greater confidence, better social skills, and fewer behavioral problems. At the enrichment classes, your child will develop friendships with other kid jumpers while having fun interacting and executing coordinated jumping moves together. Healthy social interaction couples with a raised level of endorphins from intensive exercise contribute to happy, balanced children.
AGILITY Jumping Kids Enrichment Classes (5 to 8-year-olds)
Agility Jumping Kids Enrichment Class is a 6-session, 50-min jumping fitness class for children 5 to 8 year old.
- Venue: Jumping@Far East, Far East Plaza, #01-100, 14 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228213
- Date: 29/1/23, 5/2/23, 12/2/23, 19/2/23, 26/2/23 & 5/3/23
- Time: Sunday, 12:45pm to 1:35pm
- Cost: $171
- Venue: Jumping@Mt Faber, SAFRA Mount Faber, 2 Telok Blangah Way, Level 1, Singapore 098803
- Date: 28/1/23, 4/2/23, 11/2/23, 18/2/23, 25/2/23 & 4/3/23
- Time: Saturday, 11:15am to 12:05pm
- Cost: $171
- Venue: Jumping@Parkway, Studio Lavie, 1 Marine Parade Central, Parkway Center, #07-07
- Date: 28/1/23, 4/2/23, 11/2/23, 18/02/23, 25/02/23 & 4/3/23
- Time: Saturday, 12:50pm to 1:40pm
- Cost: $171
Vitality Jumping Kids Enrichment Classes (9 to 12-year-olds)
Vitality Jumping Kids Enrichment Class is a 6-session, 50-min jumping fitness class for children 9 to 12-year-olds.
Please register your interest for these classes by filling up the form below or contact our Customer Support at 97735538.
JUMPING KIDS’ ENRICHMENT TRIAL CLASS: A Fun-filled High Intensity Tempo Training Experience for Your Child
You child may join an existing session for a try-out. Check our scheduled time and location, and contact Natasha at 97735538 to make a reservation. (Available at Far East, Mt Faber and Parkway studios)
The Jumping Kids trial class opens your child to the world of rebounding that is intuitively fun, safe, rewarding and helps support healthy growth and development. They learn coordination, tempo, balance, and musicality while burning off excess energy, building stamina, and strengthening their muscles. Enroll your child for a trial session today!
Things To Note**
1. Please have your child come in sports attire and sports shoes.
2. Please also bring a bottle of water and a towel.
3. You are advised not to let your child participate in our fitness workouts if he/she is feeling unwell.
4. Participation in the jumping fitness workouts involves physical activity, which may expose your child to the risk of personal injury or property damage. By registering for the workout, you will assume all risks arising directly or indirectly from your child’s participation and agree to fully indemnify New Hope Community Services and all our partners from and against all injuries, damages or losses.
Keep Me Informed of New Jumping Fitness Classes
If you like us to keep you informed of new Jumping Fitness class, please fill in the contact form below: