JUMP FOR HOPE
Saturday, 28 December 2019
100PLUS Promenade Gate 10/11
1 Stadium Drive, National Stadium Level 3, Singapore 397629
Be Part Of A National Move To END HOMELESSNESS In Singapore
Jump For Hope is a community workout by Jumping Singapore & New Hope Community Services (NHCS), a charity that provides support & shelters to low-income & homeless individuals & families in Singapore. Come and enjoy a fun-packed fitness day out with your family or treat your staff to a meaningful keep-fit bonding activity. All net proceeds will go to NHCS. When you jump with us, you are empowering needy Singaporeans to bounce back higher when life knocks them down.
Jump For Hope Highlights
Take part in Singapore’s only Jump For Hope Event for a participation fee of $10 per pax
- Enjoy 60 mins of dynamic, full-body jumping fitness workout
- Book in for any of 5 hourly time slots
- Contribute to the welfare of less-fortunate and displaced individuals & families in Singapore
Amazing Jump For Hope Deal
For a participation fee of just $10 per slot, you get to enjoy an exhilarating, health-boosting & fat-burning, full-body jumping fitness workout worth $25.
The original Jumping Fitness is a world-class aerobics rebounding program formulated by European exercise experts and enjoyed by thousands across the globe since 2001. High in intensity, yet low in impact and easy on your knees and joints, it is an excellent preventive and anti-aging exercise associated with many evidence based health benefits.
10:00am – Peter, Audrey, Willy
11:30am – Pam, Jacquin, Josephine
01:30pm – Fang Ting, Fiona, Thomas
03:00pm – Vanessa, Elaine, Violet
04:30pm – Yanni, Jane, Clover
Things To Note
1. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Participants must be at least 6 years old (as of 31 December 2019) and minimum height of 1.2 metre.
3. Please come in appropriate exercise attire and exercise shoes.
4. Please bring along a towel and a personal water bottle. Water coolers for water refills are available on site.
5. Please check-in at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time slot.
6. You are advised not to participate in our fitness workouts if you are pregnant, or have existing medical conditions without first consulting your doctor.
7. Participation in the fitness workouts involves physical activity, which may expose you to the risk of personal injury or property damage. By registering for the workout, you will assume all risks arising directly or indirectly from your participation and agree to fully indemnify New Hope Community Services and Singapore Sports Hub from and against all injuries, damages or losses.
100PLUS Promenade Gate 10/11
1 Stadium Drive,
National Stadium Level 3, Singapore 397629
Note: Photography, audio, and video recording may occur when you attend this event
By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/ their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for the following purposes:
Official Venue Partner:
Brought to you by: